Monday, January 8, 2007

Hello And Welcome To My World

http://www.ssakurada.successuniversity.com

Energy flows where Attention Goes, who said that?. I'm focusing on prosperity!!
I remember a time as a child, when I would go to the cemetery which was on the side of a hill and lay looking at the clouds and dream of when I would be rich not if but when. The height of the hill and vastness of the sky would help to verify my uniqueness I felt special and in tune with the universe. Of course I didn't know that was what the special feeling I had was.

As time went on and I grew up the world got a hold on me and I lost that part of myself. I spent many years trying to get that wonderful feeling back. I went to commercial Art School and worked in that for awhile and to make a long story short I married and during the years of mothering I dabbled in my art and entered many jury shows and was able to win many awards over the years. This never brought enough money in, which started me looking in other directions. During this time I read every self help and inspirational book I could get my hands on including parts of the Bible and finally that wonderful feeling came back and I began to realize my uniqueness again. That feeling you get when you know that there is nothing you can't do if you focus. Focus and work hard and the world is yours.

So Feeling wonderful I started to look around and decided on the Internet and working in pajamas great idea! I had heard you could make your fortune on the Internet so off to buy a new top of the line computer I intended to do this thing right. I started to see a possibility of my dream coming true. I went a little nuts taking this course and that course till I finally landed the perfect one Kurt Steele's Strategy for Exploding Your Business http://wwwtheultimateonlinesystem.com, and www.successuniversity.com. these systems are doing and teaching the principles found in Wallace D. Wattles The Science Of Getting Rich . This is what I want to do, help others make there dreams come true. I spent many hours trying to think what I could contribute, how I could fit in there. It finally hit me I had umpteen affiliate sites I had gotten into, some good some not so good and I thought why couldn't little ole me direct people looking for the perfect system to make money . Knowing there are many out there that are a waste of money since I had been there done that. I was in a position to recommend the good ones on my own site. Hurrah and ya hoo I'm on my way.

http://www.ssakurada.successuniversity.com


No comments:

Blog Archive